Now we are trying to put pictures on our blog. This is Michael's actual first birthday, when he ate his lemon sunshine cake with the help of Sarah (see her pink arm, helpfully pulling on his ear?). We sang "Happy Birthday" but it was not the actual party because of the snowstorm that kept the other guests away.
Journey to the Center of the Earth
11 years ago

1 comment:
Wow, is he great! We can't believe how much he looks like Sarah. Oh, so sad that we miss these little events with you. I love your blog, it seems so sweet and the highlights of your days are uplifting!
David: Hi little man! We miss you and I thought of you all winter long when I wore my yellow scarf! So much love to you! Mrs. Wright
Sarah: What a big girl you are helping Micheal with his birthday cake. I love your picture in the snow. Mrs. Wright
I will check back often! Shawn <><
Post a Comment