Sunday, April 20, 2008

Little Teachers



Today after lunch, I was going to lay Michael down for a nap, but David insisted that I shouldn't, because Michael was busy. I asked what was going on, and David pointed to his Big Green Book of Books (3-ring binder of his artwork) and said, "I am helping Michael expand his vocabulary. See, he knows all the words in this book! Moon, Baby, Ha Ha Ha..."


Tonight, when Michael was getting ready for bed, he picked up Sarah's realistic baby doll, laid her down on his bed, grabbed his B alphabet book, and started reading it to her. "Oh no! There Zoe ball! Bounce baby, big balloon."


We found a great deal on the Sesame Street alphabet books on ebay last week! Now we have the entire set (for the price of one book). The kids really do like them, and we have said that with 26 books to choose from, there can be no arguing over them!

No comments: