The kids and I made a Thunder Cake with strawberries on top to eat after church today. David read a book about a grandma who helps her granddaughter enjoy a thunderstorm by making a special chocolate cake, so we had to try the recipe. There is a secret ingredient in the cake that we can't tell you about, or you might not be brave enough to try it. Emily pretended that she didn't know what it was, and she did enjoy the cake. Now that I look at the picture, I think I am hungry for it too!
Journey to the Center of the Earth
11 years ago
1 comment:
The cake was really pretty before it was eaten up. That is a good recipe. I forgot to copy it while I was there so sometime could you (in your free time) send it to me? Thank you for the very nice time. I had fun helping you and enjoyed all the activities (bedtime, mealtime etc. :)
Post a Comment